A break with the brood is what you make it, venturing out from the hotel and discovering your chosen destination is what makes your time abroad memorable. Majorca is brimming with excellent amenities for adults and children to enjoy together.
- Pirates Adventure Show: a truly fabulous evening of swashbuckling adventures! Enjoy the pirate themed entertainment over a tasty three course meal with drinks.
- Palma Aquarium: easily the best aquarium in Majorca, head to the capital for a day of sea life shenanigans with the young ones. Swim with sharks and trek into the tropics at the jungle exhibition. A fun day out for all.
- S’Albufera Wetlands: look forward to a relaxing day out at the S’Albufera Wetlands, near to Alcudia. This nature reserve has hundreds of species of fauna, as well as attracting a huge array of birds. A peaceful and pleasurable, calming Majorcan treat.
- Western Water Park: what family holiday would be complete without a trip to a waterpark? Western Water Park in Magaluf is the best on the island, with lots of Wild West themed chutes and flumes.
- El Laberinto Maze Fun Park: a family attraction with a difference. As you make your way through the maze, watch out for a few unexpected surprises. Suitable for older children, teens and adults. Enter the El Laberinto maze… if you dare.
Other family friendly attractions include: Hidropark, Marineland Majorca, Come Fly With Me and Katmandu Park.
Early bird bargains to the Balearics are always snapped up quick, so be sure to book your Majorca holidays in advance to avoid any disappointment.
Look online at discounted holiday websites today, for the lowest prices on Majorca Holidays and web exclusive holiday offers.